Fusion Freediving Master Course
Start every Monday, from the 1st of August 2016
Amed, Bali, Indonesia
Price: USD 850 – Book Here!
Price includes: AIDA 4 star course with certification, Pure Apnea Judge Course with certification and judge kit, 5 to 6 training sessions per week, tailor made 4 week training program, all course materials, equipment, and a special discounts on yoga classes and all yummy food at our Fusion Cafe
Become a Master Freediver!
Whatever your goal is - to achieve PBs, to prepare yourself to become a freediving instructor, or/and to become a competitor our Fusion Freediving Master Course is a must!
- 4 weeks to become a PRO Freediver ready for competition, instructor course or just to dive longer, further and deeper.
- 4 weeks to become a part of Fusion’s Underwater Tribe.
- 4 weeks to enjoy yourself in the blue water of Bali, at depth, on one breath.
The whole program will be supervised by one of Fusion instructors, but you will train with all members of our Team and other masters to get wider knowledge, experience, and different perspective to all aspects of freediving.
Main objectives for Fusion Freediving Master Course:
- complete level 3 freediving course
- master mouthfill equalization technique with the goal to reach at least 45-50m depth
- get familiar with advanced freediving training concepts and be able to create a training program for yourself
- follow 4 weeks training routine, strengthen dive reflex and adapt the body for advanced freedives,
- develop skills and achieve short term and long term goals (combining pool and open water training, dry apnea, stretching routine)
- in a safe and self-controlled way achieve personal bests in all freediving disciplines: STA, DYN, DNF, CWT, CNF, FIM
- increase awareness and control of the mind through the process of self-observation, self-coaching and coaching by instructor
- explore techniques of relaxation and breathing to find the best pattern for yourself
- become familiar with AIDA and Pure Apnea rules to be able to compete and become a judge
- assist instructors during courses to improve buddy and safety skills and get ready for instructor course
- have fun freediving and exploring all aspects of this amazing sport!
Students who enroll for the Master Course must:
- be +18 years of age
- have completed Advanced Freediving course (AIDA3star, Level 2 in Pure Apnea, PADI Advanced Freediver) or passing crossover-assessment (1 day, not included)
- have completed a course in First Aid with CPR within the last two years
Price: 850 USD
Start every Monday, from the 1st of August!
Fusion Master Freediver Course includes:
- level 3 course + certificate
- training program for 4 weeks tailored each student’s personal goals
- 5 to 6 training days per week including:
• weekly training program planned in advance with supervising instructor
• at least 3 coached sessions per week with supervising instructor (1 pool, 2 open water)
• other sessions (pool and open water) performed in a buddy system with instructors or other masters / assistants
- Pure Apnea judge course with certificate and judge cards
- access to all equipment and Fusion buoy and lines, students are free to go training independently in Jemeluk Bay with other masters as often as they wish
- 20% discount at Fusion restaurant
Wish to join Freediving Instructor Course in September?
Ask for a special Master+Instructor rate!