Fusion Freediving Level One
Price: USD 260 –
Price Includes: ALL INCLUSIVE, Transport, Accommodation, Lunch and Drinks, Certification, Study Material, Equipment Rental
Become an efficient Aquatic Human in 2 days !!
- NO experience required!
- Make your first step into the silent world of breath hold diving
- Start your Freediving Journey from basic theory and dry breath hold practice, through pool experience, up to challenging open water freedives to the maximum depth of 20m!
- With the assistance of our experienced instructors develop your freediving skills in the most safe and relaxing way
We hold the majority of our Level 1 Courses at our Freediving Centre in Amed, the diving paradise on the north-east coast of Bali, the crystal clear deep waters and rich marine life close to shore are perfect for learning freediving. This idyllic costal town is the perfect getaway to see another part of the Balinese experience. We provide free air-conditioned transport and accommodation for your course - taking the headache out of planning your Freedive Adventure.
2 day foundation course covers the essential safety education, knowledge and technique basics of freediving, including breathing, relaxation, physiology, equipment, equalisation
- Transport from Kuta/Sanur to Amed at around 6-6:30 am (depending on number of students)
- Theory sessions: equipment, physiology, physics, diaphragmatic breathing, equalisation, safety and rescue
- Breathing awareness and relaxation session
- Dry breath hold practice
- Lunch, inclusive of course fees
- Confined water session 1 – Static apnea, relaxation, buddying, safety and rescue practice
- Confined water session 2 – Dynamic apnea with fins, body position, streamlining, finning technique, buddying, safety and rescue practice
- Theory review: equalisation, body position, duck dives
- Open water session 1 – free immersion dives, equalisation, body position, streamlining, duck dives, introduction to finning
- Lunch, (inclusive of course fees)
- Written exam
- Open water session 2 – Refining finning and deep diving, max depth attempts, rescue and safety skills
- Return Transport from Amed to Kuta/Sanur after the course (approx 6pm)
The Fusion Team runs world class courses delivered by our team of highly experienced multinational instructors. The Team will tailor make or modify courses appropriately in order to meet the students’ desires. Whether you are an experienced spearfisher wanting to refine technique and optimise bottom time, or a total beginner looking to explore a new activity, Fusion will develop the Level 1 course so as to suit your needs. With maximum instructor to student ratio 1:4 plus assistants, we are able to deliver the highest quality personalised courses.
We run our Level 1 courses twice a week starting on Tuesday and Saturday. We can also put on courses outside these days subject to instructor availability.
- minimum age 14 (with parental consent)
- good health and completion of the "medical statement"
- ability to swim
The course fee is USD 260, includes:
- Level 1 Freediving Course
- Dorm Accommodation
- Pool entrance
- Lunch and Drinks
- All professional freediving specific equipment*
- Course study materials.
- Internationally recognised certification ( Pure Apnea / AIDA**)
- Return Transport from Kuta/Sanur to Amed.
We offer discounts on the above price. These apply to group bookings, multiple course bookings and repeat customers. Bring a friend and save 10%!
All you need is your Swimwear, Sandals, Sunscreen and a Towel
*If you have any of your own freediving equipment, we welcome you to bring it along for use.
** AIDA2star program and certification on request (the AIDA2star course lasts 2 days and a half, as one more open water session is required; price: 295 USD)
***Accommodation in Amed included for the overnight required